DR. KAMAL GUPTA General & Laparoscopic Surgery
- MS : 1991 Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana, Punjab (Punjab University, Chandigarh)
- FAIS : Fellow Association of Surgeons of India
- FIAGES : Fellow of Indian Association of GI Endo- Surgeons
- FISCP : Fellow of International Society of Coloproctology
- FACRSI : Fellow Association Colorectal Surgeons of India
- Fellow of American College of Surgeons
Medical Director Karan Hospital
August 1995 - present
SURGEON - January 1992- present
- General Surgeon
- Laparoscopic Surgeon
Areas Of Interest
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Gi Endoscopy
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Faculty at PIMACON 2017, organized by IMA Punjab at state level. Delivered a Talk on Minimal Invasive Proctology - Benign anorectal disorders including Doppler Guided Haemorrhoidal Artery Ligation (DGHAL) and Laser in Proctology
- National Faculty in International Society of Colo Proctology (ISCP) held at Bhramapuri, Maharastra, India
- National Faculty at WORLDCON 2018 at Pune, India
- National Faculty at Centre of Excellence for Minimal Access Surgery Training (ceMAST) at Mumbai, India
- National Faculty at Live workshop & CME on Coloproctology at KEM hospital, Mumbai
- National Faculty at Live workshop at CME on Haemorrhoids, Fissure and Fistula at SGPGI, Lucknow
- National Faculty at workshop and CME organized by ISCP in Association with Association with Surgeons of India (Telangana Chapter ) on Advanced techniques in ColoProctology, held on 24th June,2018 at Hyderabad.
- Conducted 9 live workshops to impart training to the surgeons in Latest Techniques in Coloproctology. Workshops attended by doctors from different parts of country.
- Participated in symposium on Fistula in Ano and Pilonidal Sinus at ACRSICON 2018 , Kolkata
- Faculty at SURGICON 2018, held in Nov. 2018 under the banner of ASI Punjab Chapter at Sri Guru Ram Das University of Health Sciences, Amritsar
- National Faculty at ASICON 2018 at Chennai. Attended sessions as a Judge for Best paper presentation in Young Surgeons contest. Participated in a debate in Coloproctology session.
- National Faculty at Symposium and Live workshop on Laser Proctology held in Feb 2019 at Zen Hospital, Mumbai
- National Faculty at Basic course for Fellowship programme held in April 2019 by ACRSI at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Organized Master class and Live workshop in Proctology on 26 - 27th April 2019 at Jalandhar, Punjab in association with ASI Punjab Chapter and ACRSI. Performed 11 live surgeries. Live telecast seen by 1800 surgeons.
- National Faculty at Symposium and Live workshop held on 11th May 2019 under the banner of ACRSI at Medical college, Kolkata, West Bengal
- Faculty at Symposium and Live workshop held on 11th June 2019 under the banner of ACRSI at Ramaiah Medical college, Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Faculty at Live Workshop & Symposium on Laser Proctology held on 29th July 2019 at SKIMS, Srinagar
- Trainer for DGHAL and Laser in Proctology at CEMAST, Mumbai, India
- Mentor for Laser in Proctology forNeoV Laser. So far trained 57 Surgeons through out India
- Trained in Therapeutic and Diagnostic Upper G.I Endoscopy, Colonoscopy and ERCP procedures from Asian Institute of Gastroenterology, Hyderabad
- Trained in Laparoscopic Surgery from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Trained in Laser Proctology, Berlin, Germany.
- Trained in Proctology at King George Medical University, Lucknow India.
- Trained in VAAFT and EPSit from CE-Mast, Mumbai.
- Master Course in Minimal Invasive Proctology CE-Mast, Mumbai.
- First Prize in Young Surgeons Contest held by Association of Surgeons of India (Northern Chapter)
- Reimplantation of Spleen in Dogs after Splenectomy (Submitted as a pre-requisite for the Degree of M.S. Surgery) published in Indian Journal of Surgery.
- Role of Testicular Biopsy in male infertility published in Indian Journal of Surgery.
- Digital Guided Haemorrhoidal Artery Ligation